- Time: Convenience, Efficiency, Immediacy
- Esteem: Id, Desirability, Self-Image, Ego
- Belonging: Relationships, Sex, Affection
- Survival: Health, Safety, Wellbeing
- Financial Security: Wealth, Success, Career
- Entertainment: Emotion, Experiences
- Intellectual Stimulation: Creativity, Learning, Expression
I concur with this:
I highly recommend reading Kevin Kelly’s brilliant Better Than Free article, where he discusses the concept of “Generatives”: non-copyable qualities that retain value in a digital age.
Those generatives: Immediacy, Personalization, Interpretation, Authenticity, Accessibility, Embodiment, Patronage and Findability.